Orland Park Dental Services will be at Williamsfield Schools on Monday, February 7, 2022.
A FREE dental exam is available to ALL students!
- Every student signed up for this program will receive a dental exam.
- Illinois State Law requires Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th, and 9th graders to have a mandatory dental exam prior to May 15, 2022 (this school year). This dental exam will fulfill the requirement!
- If your student will be in Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th, or 9th grade next school year (2022-2023), this exam will fulfill the requirement!
To sign up for this program:
1. Fill out the form attached here.
2. Make sure to sign and date the form.
3. Return the form to school ASAP.
The Williamsfield Middle School Robotics Team, FLL (FIRST Lego League) Team #41720 BomBotics, needs your help. This season is called Cargo Connect and is all about package deliveries. If you could take a few minutes to complete this survey by Sunday, November 28th, it would help them get a better understanding of the actions of consumers in our community. Thank you! Click here to access the questionnaire.
The first pediatric COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be held on Saturday, November 13th from 8 am - 12 pm at the Knox County Unified Command COVID-19 Vaccine Center in Galesburg. Parents/guardians are required to accompany their child to the clinic. A parental consent form must be signed before the vaccine can be given. Appointments are required. Parents/guardians can register using this link. If you need assistance registering, please call the Vaccine Appointment Call Center at 833.621.1284.