In conjunction with the Governor’s Restore Illinois Plan, IDPH guidance, ISBE guidance, and IHSA Stage 1 of Return to Play, Williamsfield Schools hereby reopens all OUTSIDE ATHLETIC FACILITIES under conditions of use approved by the Knox County Health Department. All use requests shall be submitted to the district office for approval. Approved usage times will be spaced to reduce risks associated with interaction between groups. Individuals are limited to 3 hours participation per day. The following conditions of use apply.
- All individuals must submit a district liability waiver.
- All individuals must maintain social distancing (at least 6' apart).
- No more than 10 people are allowed on campus at a time.
- Participating individuals must be predetermined and prescheduled.
- The supervising individual must implement diligent and effective cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces following the guidance of the CDC and IDPH.
- All individuals must be temperature screened prior to activity. Individuals must check-in with the coach/supervisor upon arrival, prior to entering grounds or engaging in activity. Documentation must be maintained via Google Form or IHSA COVID-19 Athlete/Coach Monitoring Form. If an individual registers a valid temperature read of greater than 100.4F, they will not be allowed to participate and should be referred to a physician for evaluation and testing.
- Free weight exercises that require a spotter will not be conducted. Safety measures in all forms must be strictly enforced.
- Players shall bring their own water bottle, shoes, towels, and other personal equipment. The use of shared water coolers with cups will be prohibited.
- All restroom facilities will be off limits.